Joe Solo is a producer, musician, and composer, who has worked with Fergie, Michael Jackson, and Macy Gray amongst many more, and shares his wisdom through NAMM and many other conventions. To help aspiring professionals, Joe founded The Music Success Workshop. The website is an excellent resource which gives you access to short video “nuggets” to further your career in the music business.
Get Joe’s FREE Music Success Video Nuggets & Tips here: www.joesolo.com
“Get my weekly 3-minute success videos and tip sheets to get creative, marketing, & music industry information you won’t find anywhere else – it’ll help you move ahead and break through. Each Nugget is self-contained and gives you knowledge you can use RIGHT NOW to accelerate your music career and help you get the recognition your music deserves.”
Nuggets and Tips include:
– Market Your Music . . . From Anywhere!
– Gain Industry Access
– The Most Important Piece of Studio Gear
– Just 500 Die Hard Fans And You Can Quit Your Day Job
– How To Get A Record Deal – And Why You Might Not Care
– Your Unique Positioning – Stand Out In The Crowd
– How to get Endorsements & Publicity
– The Psychology of Producing Hit Songs
– Songwriting For Universal Appeal
– Get Your Music Heard by the Right People
– Get Global Distribution For Your Music
– How Great Production Makes All The Difference – Before & After Samples
– Multi-Dimensional Dynamic Juxtaposition – Hold Your Listener’s Interest
– Get Yourself A Music Industry Mentality
– Money – Where You Make The Most In Music
– – – and many, many more
You can sign up for these nuggets here at www.joesolo.com
His music production website is also a great resource, which you can find here.